Lost and Wandering
• Town of research: mix of magic and science, science is just starting to come into its own.
• Includes a mages tower in the middle with spires in 4 directions in the North, South, East, and West
• Town has an abundance of ravens year round where it gets its name, they have a tendency to nest in the mages tower
• Magic items up to +4
• Port town, with portals to different plains/worlds
o Easily access the Shadowfel
o Easily access a city in the feywild
o Easily access the city of Sigil
o Easily access the city of brass
o Random location
Only way to enter ebberron or the forgotten realms from here
• Nearby town of Misty Veil, connection to the fey wild (Bermuda triangle-ish)
o Never even realize the shift into the fey wild
• Almost constantly raining/wet because of the crashing waves caused by the wild magic that result from the magical research going on.
• Run by the Corvinus family